Sunday, July 21, 2013

I'll be seeing you...

In my dream, you walked beside me
Along soft breeze and rolling sea
At sunrise, waves of sand churned free
Filling my heart with bliss and glee


In my dream, you gently held my hand
Under leaf rain and tree shades so grand
While amber sun colored the green land
Stirring emotions hard to withstand

In my dream, you cuddled me close
Midst sparkly flakes and crispy snow
Lost sunset warmed the pearly rose
Calming peace flushed away my woes

In my dreams, where it is all right
To sink beyond the vivid light
And fall into the starless night
Just so you'll be within my sight

Without you, my eyes lost the gleam
And no matter how my tears stream 
I miss loving you too much, it seems
 Please promise me, you'll be in my dream

No comments:

Post a Comment