Sunday, May 22, 2016

Looking at you not looking at me

Through the branches
Through the trees
I'm looking at you
Who's not looking at me



Through the fences
Through the posts
I'm watching you
Who doesn't really know

Through the glass

Through the curtains
I'm staring at you
Whom I don't know for certain

If you're dying inside

Or you're not
If you're missing me
Or you forgot

The look of my smiles

The sound of my laughter
The look of my tears
The sound of my heart...shatters

You lie to me

looking into my eyes
You lie to you
putting on that disguise
That you're doing ok
Maybe you really are

Well I'm not surprised

You had me agonized
You made me compromised
You used me when I was unwise
You screwed me and now you're fine
So forget this aching, I'm gonna do likewise


No comments:

Post a Comment